Friday, May 24, 2013

Watsu

Yesterday I had my first experience with Watsu massage. A neighbor built this wonderful facility where he does his magic. You have to like water and not mind the physical contact. I found it wonderful and my 15 min. sampler felt like hours, I can't imagine what an hour feels like. Greg moves you around in the water, stretches limbs and applies pressure where needed. I felt it was a gentle massage (controversy around deep tissue massage with cancer patients) with the soothing water and manipulation supported by the water. I was watching him working on a friend and had to grab my phone for some shots in the pool.





Thanks Greg and Lisa for a great set-up for chemo today. Over an hour of meditation and this massage. OK drugs, do your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.