Saturday, May 25, 2013

Boulder Creek Festival

Well, I thinkI've had my bestets post chemo (day 1) yet. I have always been curious about this festival and felt well enough to give it a peak. Four hours later we got back to the car. There was some nice craft work (not a Paradise show) but some of the better work I've seen here and lots of exercise (biking, running, FENCING) booths, music, dance, food and kids stuff. I even got some fancy pieces for necklaces - I have to start stocking up to make jewelry for the Open Studios since that was my biggest income. I'm probably going to pay for playing so hard but it was worth it.

Turkey leg, anyone?


An Atheist Group at CU, thought they had that on this sign. I almost bought their Scarlet Letter A pin.

This guy was groovin all by himself (at least 4 hours) doing the same rhythm at least on our arrival and departure. 



This guy was just resting. He did SOoooo well following me around. Howdya like the new hat I bought him?



Everyone had their kids out to picnic today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.