Thursday, March 14, 2013

Every Three Weeks

This is where I come every three weeks for my infusions and it will continue for a long - time as long as these drugs are working. When I go on maintenance it will only be two of the three drugs I am getting now. It is really not a bad place to hang out as long as I don't think poisons. We get snacks and drinks (no hospital food, thank-you very much), people are all really nice and the views can't be beat.


The desk on your left is the nurses station and the areas on your right are 4 1/2 bays of chairs for 8 patients.

The bay I am in today.

The Flatirons (those flat rocks on the hill side are what are called the flatirons) in the foothills. We live up the hill and on the other side of them.

Busy at work.

This is the pole holding all the bags of drugs I am getting today. 

I had a pleasant surprise today when I looked up and saw Jenny (my oncologist) walking by. How can a smile like that not make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.