Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanks a Ton

Mountain pumpkins complements of farmer Mick!


Today is Thanksgiving for the rest of the country (our was last Thursday) and on this day I want to let you know how important you all are to me. You listen to me gripe, fantasize, enjoy, philosophize, and deal with the trials and tribulations on this journey. You support me and care. For this I am very thankful.

The latest news is my PT scan Monday was good and we shall continue on the maintenance regime we have been on since the summer.

I am especially thankful for one thing I did for this holiday for over 20 years and will never do again. That is to drive from MA to NJ, CT and/or PA for this holiday. I wouldn't have changed that trip and gathering with my family but I'll bet the traffic is tons worse now than it was over twenty years ago when that was our tradition. I miss spending the holiday with my cousins and their families but...

Today I am thankful you are all in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.