Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dancing Shoes



Well I finally got my new tele boots but am a bit terrified to use them. They do look sharp and they are two sized smaller than my old ones. I should be a fantastic skier now.

I went up to the mountain to nordic with my friends today and I sat in my car for about 10 min. and just looked at the hill and watched others have fun. That place started a cycle that was good but not at all fun. Toooo windy to go today. I did do about a mile on the nordic trails. I felt like a spaz but I made it. It was up hill then down hill. A little tough for me but that is the only way I'll improve. They continued for another hour and then we met for a fun holiday lunch. Such fun friends.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to Nordic with you once again (NOT the Apple Orchard.) So glad our paths crossed those many years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.