Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ty the Athlete

Alice has been getting a lot of the attention lately but I have to share my other grand kids, too. Ty (13) has had a great soccer season. Their team, coached by his dad Jason, is tied for second place right now. Tomorrow is the first (and last) game we will get to this season. Hawaii and Open Studios kept us very close to home this season. Carrie shot some great pictures of his team last week that I have to share with all of you. He is a fantastic athlete - they are into basketball season now.

In the center and going for it.

Nice throw in.

Oops

Is it coming or going?

So much fun to watch these kids who are REALLY playing the game now.

Don't let him have it Ty.

Ty to the net.

Nice header.

My ball, my ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.