Monday, October 21, 2013

Painting Workshop

Some shots of the painting workshop - year three. I get so much out of them and meet wonderful artists from around the world. This part is really horrible - I can't remember anyone's names! If I only had a brain. Hopefully Sal will come to my rescue but I will post the pictures in the meantime.


Sally and I faced each other as we worked.




Name to come.... worked across from us and she was fascinating to watch. She must have a hundred layers on each of her paintings.

Gwen bursting into her infectious laugh.


Blank and blank went to hear some music one night and met a woman who invited the whole class to her house the next night. She lives in a very old enclosed neighborhood of Taos. This is Gwen talking to a neighbor who rent a room in her apartment to visitors. Below are a few of my favorite painting I did in the workshop.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.