Thursday, June 13, 2013

Good News and Not So Good News

There was good news from Jenny yesterday. My scan from Monday showed nothing new and a few spots that were there before are gone! We will discuss what we will do now tomorrow when I have my appointment. She doesn't think I will be eligible for the trial now because I am showing progress on the treatment I am getting. You have to have exhausted tested drugs and they aren't working anymore before they will let you test an unknown. That's OK, I didn't want to start it before the fall.

To those in the NE, you will only have this summer to try Teague's Smoke House Cafe (http://www.smokehousecafe.com), so run on down. In October he will be the executive chef at Trio (http://www.trio-ri.com) in Narragansett! He got news of this promotion yesterday.

Some less good news is fire season has started with a bang this year. The Colorado Springs area has been hit again with two big ones that flared up the past few days when we had very hot and windy weather. He are living with the smoke now.

Smoke can give us dramatic sunsets and hazy hills.

I'm looking out the window and it looks like Ann Don and Mariann's daughter) is here with some of her animals. They don't live too far from the Black Forest fire. I'd better give them a call

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.