Friday, January 11, 2013

Cancer Thoughts



I was getting a massage this morning (my head feels so much better) and I had to explain about my adventures the past year. Something that came to mind was, how fortunate I am that I was hit when I was. This then made me think "It isn't my time yet or else the cancer wouldn't be found". I hope I can remember this thought when I get scared or worried that something more is happening.

Another interesting thing was on the Science Friday program I was listening, to on my way home, about cancer treatments. Two researchers were interviewed about their work with the immune system and how it fails when cancer is allowed to grow. They are looking into ways to enable the body to improve its own immune system so cancer can't grow or if it has, to strengthen the body's resources to fight a recurrence.

Sounds like a much more civil way to treat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think about my blogs.